Friday 25 April 2014

From a friend to a member...

Dear friends, thank you for the few who have gone to the trouble of reading my posts.

However, remember, the idea is to reflect / debate about things - which is something I can't do on my own.

So take a few minutes to "put your thoughts on paper"
(okay, to put your thoughts on the web)...

I also thought it will be nice if friends of friends also RR (read and reflect).
Then we can have input from people living in e.g. South Africa, America, Australia, etc.
Wouldn't it be nice to know what people "on the other side of the World" are thinking?

Then, if you have another minute, become a member of this blog (Click somewhere on link on the right-hand-side of this webpage) :)

PS: The photos in each post are photos that my husband and I took ourselves. (I don't want to get sued. )So hope you like the photos - I think of it as a "visual pleasure" - so you don't just have to read boring words, you can look at a beautiful pic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment