Friday 5 December 2014

Making good decisions promptly

Recently I have been less busy with school stuff and more busy with working on myself. I have bought and read self-help books. I have read "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, "The Secrets of Success" (video) by Napoleon Hill, "Think and get rich" by Napoleon Hill and I'm bust rereading "The Success Principles" by Jack Canfield. I also listened to so videos of Bob Proctor.

One of the things I read was that successful people make prompt decisions with confidence and are slow to change them if changes are needed.

Another thing I read was about your comfort zone. If you have to make a decision to do something and you get that gross feeling in your stomach, it's your comfort zone working. It doesn't want you to leave it. But in order for you to become a better person you have to break out of your comfort zone.

So I broke out of my comfort zone in a big way. I wrote a pocket guide containing a summary of the principles of Rhonda and Napoleon. It's the kind of book that I want to carry in my handbag, so I just wrote it. I am already busy publishing it myself through Createspace. I just need to work on the contract for royalties and permissions and then I can go ahead.

That inspired me to write a second book, the one I am busy with now. I don't want to say too much about it, but I will tell about it soon.

The third thing I did, and this was really a leap of faith, was to get involved with a business opportunity where I can make several 100s or 1000s of Dollars per month. Convert that to Rand and I think I'll just cry from joy! (Interesting: I heard on the radio that the composition of happy tears are totally different from the composition of sad tears!)

So if you get an e-mail from me soon about this business opportunity, view it or delete it - but I think it is a great chance to better your life. I will put the link on Facebook or e-mail you.

I hope that all of you will be positive with me and support me in my new ventures. I need positivity, support, friendship and laughter right now in my life. Thanks for all people supporting me already!



No comments:

Post a Comment