Tuesday 2 February 2016

EXERCISE!!! 7 Month Challenge - Gain 3kg and health: WEEK 2 (part 2)

The less energy I have the less I want to exercise.
But if I don't exercise I won't have energy.

Challenging myself to exercise:
The one day I do the arm and leg exercises (at two different times of the day - these are really killer exercises)
The other day I do beginner Pilates

To exercise the arms....

Anna Renderer: Sculpt and Strengthen Your Arms 




Link:
http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/photo-gallery/37016988/image/37639676/3-Week-Plan



To exercise the legs....

Anna Renderer: 5-min Upper Thigh Work-out



Link


Move 1: gate Swing Cross-over

 

Move 2: Single-legged Turnover

  

Move 3: Foot fire


   

Move 4: Wide-knee Mountain Climber




Move 5: foot fire

Move 6: Mountain climber

Move 7: Squat jump





To exercise the core muscles....

Kristin McGee: 10-minute Beginner's Pilates Workout Video


 

  

   

   


  

  





OR... Beginners pilates with Amanda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckNDq41C7Yo






No comments:

Post a Comment